We are finally in the best month of the year!!!! Yep, I said it! Ok, I may be a bit biased as I am a June Baby and I love my birth month. Geminis Unite!!!
A lot is going to happen this month. Yay!
I haven’t shared this with you all but 2 big things will happen on June 11.
1. It’s my birthday!!! YAY!
2. I will start my first day as a felony attorney!
Another big thing that has happened (it didn’t happen in June but it happened on May 26, as a bday gift for myself) is that I purchased a new vehicle. My first luxury car — 2012 Lexus RX 350. I have always wanted this car and I decided that I would treat myself to something nice this year. I’ve reached a lot of milestones in my life and I believe that you need to reward yourself – take a vacation, go on a shopping spree, do something to celebrate your fabulousness because you deserve it!
So I purchased the car and maybe I’ll do a post on the craziness of purchasing a new car.
I decided to purchase it because:
1. This year marks 10 years since I’ve had my car. Yes, I purchased my 2002 Dodge Neon in 2002 as a rising sophomore in college. I paid it off in 6 years and I’ve owned it outright (no payments) for 4 years.
2. I got a promotion to the felony division.
3. I celebrated one year at my job on May 23.
4. I celebrate my last year in my 20’s this year!
5. I saved money for this purchase.
I was able to negotiate a great deal and I walked out with the car I’ve wanted for the majority of my adult life.
God is good!
I’m far from rich.
I’m far from perfect.
But I am blessed beyond measure (and i’m not even talking about my new car purchase – because it’s deeper than that) and you are too!