1. Are you named after someone? No, but funny enough I have 2 siblings who are named after soul singers (James and Aretha). LOL!
2. When was the last time you cried? That’s easy. Yesterday. But today isn’t over so don’t be surprised if I tell you I cried after typing this. I am uber emotional and sensitive.
3. Do you have kiddos? Next year. LOL! No, not yet soon I hope. #fingerscrossed
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Who says no to this question?!
5. Do you have a guilty pleasure? Nothing specific stands out but I love sweets.
6. Do you like your handwriting? Sometimes. In true Gemini fashion it changes quite frequently.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? I don’t really eat cereal as an adult. My mom actually brought that to my attention. But if I buy a box now it would be some “healthy” (as my sister calls it) cereal. When I was a kid I loved Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Everything! Men it’s usually shoes and teeth. Women it’s hair and clothes.
9. What is your eye color? Brown
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy Endings.
11. Favorite tv show? A Different World
12. Summer or winter? A Miami Winter!
13. Hugs or kisses? Uhm . . . it depends on how I’m feeling.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Kenya, East Africa
15. Do you have any special talents? Negotiating. Oral Arguments. Trial Advocacy. Lol! #deadasstho
16. Where were you born? Miami, FL
17. What are your hobbies? In no particular order: Traveling. Shopping. Eating. Reading. Writing.
18. Do you have any pets? Sort of . . . Charcoal,
19. Favorite movie? That’s hard but the last movie I saw that I really enjoyed was Maleficent.
20. What color is your car? Nebula?! Is that even a color of just some fancy word my car dealership made a color?!?!
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I don’t want to grow up! But since I have to, I want to be a wife and a mother.